Startup Boot Camp is a 3-week training program designed to teach entrepreneurs to start, develop, and manage businesses while avoiding common mistakes. You will learn from experienced professionals who have launched and managed businesses, and who are skilled in the key areas of business finance, operations, and marketing. This ensures that you receive practical instruction that is relevant and immediately applicable in the real world.
The program core consists of four workshops meeting once a week for 2 hours each session. Our business consulting service is included in this program during the training. Your instructor is available to meet with you to consultant outside of class.
Startup Boot Camp Course Outline:
Government Regulations & Human Resource Management
- Introduction to the World of Small Business Ownership
- Laws and regulations that affect your business
- Legal structures
- Business licensing requirements
- Understanding law requirement for an employer
- Company policies and employee manual
- Terminating employees
The Market and Your Advertising Strategy
- Understanding and researching your industry
- Research your potential customers
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing and advertising strategies
Finance and Accounting Practices
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping
- IRS record keeping requirements
- How to create and read Financial Statements
- Financing your business
Consecutive Wednesdays, March 13-27, 2019 from 9:30 to 12:00 noon
403 Madison Avenue N. Suite 240, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Class fee: $175 – Call to Register (360) 244-4182.